PT. Qdc Technologies
20 Desember 2009
PT. Qdc Technologies is a construction company focus on telecommunication projects. We have a lot of customers from almost telecommunication operators in Indonesia. To enlarge our business, we need to recruit good people like you. Now we open an opportunity for you to join us as:
CAD OPERATOR (MEDAN)
* Perform site surveys to compile data for input into technical design drawings.
* Produce and verify technical design drawings are in accordance with the required customer and engineering standards.
* Produce technical drawings for inclusion in design and installation work instructions, Scope of Works packages, design packages and other technical documentation required for projects.
* Produce technical drawings in accordance with the project schedule targets.
* Produce “As-built” drawings in accordance with as-built data when construction completed.
* Ensure all CAD drawings comply with all relevant legal, statutory, Qdc Company.
* Ensure all design CAD drawings have drawing number, issue number, title, page number and other relevant details in accordance with CAD drawing register for the applicable project.
* Ensure all CAD drawings are stored in hard copy and soft copy in a safe and correct location.
* Report to Project Manager on CAD design issues, status and achievements.
* Apply continuous improvement processes to contribute to the development of new processes.
* Minimum 2 years experience in the same area.
* Proven ability to produce CAD drawings in a telecommunications design and construction organization.
* Possess a technical knowledge of Wire line, Wireless, Access or other telecommunication systems.
* Demonstrated understanding of local and international CAD technical standards for telecommunications design and construction.
* Advanced skills and understanding of CAD software and current MS Office products particularly Word and Excel.
Note: interview will be conducted in Jakarta or Medan, depend on the candidate’s location.
For those who meets the qualification as we mention above, very welcome to apply the position.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org