PT. ABBOTT INDONESIA
2 Januari 2010
Abbott is a multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is part of Abbott Laboratories which is a Fortune 100 US based global healthcare company serving customers in more than 130 countries.
Due to our business expansion in Indonesia, we require high caliber, talented, energetic individuals, who value integrity and ethical behavior.
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR/ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Based in Medan, Coverage : Sumatra Area
* Passionate as sales professionals and have a solid 3 years experience, proven track record of selling capabilities, having experience for diagnostics product will be an advantage.
* Talented individual, high energy, self starter and business focus with strong inter-personal and good communication skills
* Good command of English language both written and oral.
* Able to conduct a scientific related presentation.
* Willing to travel within Indonesia and abroad and available to participate in an Association/Industrial Symposium.
* Ready to attend an extensive 2 weeks (twice) of New Intake Training in Singapore for Product and Consultative Selling Skills.
* Hold a bachelor degree in Natural Science (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Medical Technology).
* Experience in Managing Key Accounts and Territorry (AS)
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our dynamic organisation, please send a detailed resume (please indicate your current & expected salary as well as how you meet the above requirements) to :
PT. ABBOTT INDONESIA
Wisma Pondok Indah 2, Suite 1000
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav. V-TA
Or alternatively, you can send your application to :
Please indicate our reference code in the subject header of your email or in the top left hand corner of the envelope.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.