7 Januari 2010
PT Indo Kaya Energi is a progressive Indonesian Company providing an extensive range of products and services to the Indonesian Energy Industry.Since its Establishment PT. Indo Kaya Energi has developed to
become a leader in the provision of a wide range of products and services in Indonesia. Due to our strong customer focus we now represent a select group of International companies in Indonesia.
To expand our capabilities we now have workshops in Batam, Duri and Jakarta to increase our support to both our principals and customers. Since its inception PT. Indo Kaya Energi has had an extremely strong focus on building relationships with its customers to ensure we meet their needs and are able to provide products and services to meet their exacting requirements in the most efficient and safe Manner, is currently seeking Indonesia’s young professionals with high motivation and strong determination for the following position:
Senior Finance & Accounting Staff (Jakarta and Batam)
Responsible to deal with financial activities, including Account Receivable, Account Payable, and taxation
* Self starter, independent, creative with high analytical skills, ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Highly attentive to details, ability to multi-task and problem solve.
* Ability to perform in time-pressures and meet deadlines.
* Mature personality with strong initiative and good work attitude.
* Applicants with experience in oil and gas company environment will be preferred.
* Female, single
* University degree or equivalent qualification, major in accounting.
* Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
* Fluent in English is compulsory – written and spoken.
* Proficient in MS Office, computer literate and experience in using accounting software.
* Would be placed in JAKARTA and BATAM.
Interested applicants may write to : email@example.com, with a recent resume, current remuneration package and earliest availability.