ARUTMIN INDONESIA, PT
27 Januari 2010
It is a global coal mining company with mine operations and a world-class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its business growth, the company is searching for a potential dynamic individual to fill the vacant position in the company as :
MANAGEMENT REPORTING & EXPENDITURE PROPOSAL SUPERINTENDENT (MREPS)
This is a senior staff position reporting to Business Analysis Manager. This position is based in Jakarta office. He/She is responsible to analyze and produce reporting in Finance Department in order to provide the operation, finance, and the Management with best data and analysis. He/she is also responsible to provide an economic analysis of the project/capital proposal and to control and monitor financial aspects during project/capital expenditure implementation in order to ensure cost occurs accordingly to approved budget and system.
Qualifications and requirements to apply :
* Min. Master Degree (S2) in accounting, finance, MBA or other relevant disciplines.
* Min. 6 years in financial and or management accounting.
* Proven experience as business analyst.
* Possess strong analytical skills and computer aided analytical and presentation skills.
* Self motivated and able to work independently
* Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Pw Point).
* Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
* Possess good understanding in global coal business.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (MREPS) at the subject of your email not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
For further information, please see our website: http://www.arutmin.com