Lowongan Terkini di PT. Agrindo
27 Januari 2010
PT. AGRINDO, one of the multinational companies with main business in palm oil plantation, Fiber, & pulp & paper. We operate our business in Sumatera, Kalimantan, and Papua. Currently we attract potentials people to fill up our vacant position as:
Payroll Officer – Palangkaraya Based
* Payroll process; update monthly payroll data including overtime calculation using payroll software system, process salary payment using online bank system, and create employee’s paycheck.
* Jamsostek; update monthly employee status/ membership of Jamsostek, jamsostek payment report, and handle any related claims to jamsostek.
* PPH 21 report; create and report monthly and annual PPh21 report.
* Being responsible in monitoring employee absenteeism by maintaining finger scan data, create and update employee’s leave record & absent every month.
* Male / Female, age max 27 years old
* Bachelor degree majoring in Psychology/ Accounting
* Minimum 2 years experience of Human Resource experience, required 1 year experience as Payroll Staff
* Good understanding in remuneration, payroll process, administration and data management
* Quality orientation and high attention to detail
* Fast learner, prudent, and trustworthy in handling confidential data
* Able to work under pressure and a good team player
* Computer literate (MS Office, payroll application is an advantage)
* To be placed in Palangkaraya
For direct applicant, please send your update resume to:
only qualified candidate will be processed.